Berberis vulgaris 4X, Cantharis 4X, Dulcamara 4X, Equisetum hyemale 6X,
Eupatorium purpureum 3X
- Inflammation of the kidneys
- Pain in the sacral region
- Inflammation of the serous membrane, lining the cavity of the abdomen and
covering the abdominal organs
- Inflammation of the womb
- Inflammation & piercing pain in the bladder
- Burning during urination
- Yellow, thick, cloudy or turbid urine
- Urine incontinence
Adults: 15-20 drops in quarter cup of water, 3 times a day.
Children: Half the adult dose,
or as directed by the physician.